Download this Blogger Template by Clicking Here!

Ad 468 X 60

Biyernes, Mayo 31, 2013

Widgets

People Beyond Perfection



               


People Beyond Perfection


    People walk, people talk. People, think, people ask. People care, people love. People speak, people ask. People fight, and people survive. We are made to succeed, but we are also made to fall down. But no matter how many times we fail, we are meant to move forward. Life is tough, by fact. There are no written scripture known to man which states that life is fair, life is never fair and that’s exactly the essence of our existence.



  Imagine a life so perfect that you wouldn’t ask for anything more, life would always be stagnant if that’s the case. The point by which you can compare things would be null. How can you tell the difference between something good and something bad? Phrases like “I like this flavor better than that one.” or “You look better with what you’re wearing right now.” wouldn’t make much sense. I doubt if adjectives would even exist in a life so perfect.



Life isn’t made in a flawless manner, but we can always believe that our lives are one of a kind. The problem with us people more often than not is that, we care much about how things might turn out when we are wrong. Some are so scared to commit mistakes, some are so anxious with every step they take. Life doesn’t work that way, life does not work that way.



In my case I love giving in to things which are new to me, I love taking risks, anyway life is also about taking risks. I love being wrong, because my mistakes are the ones that make me win. My failures taught me to get back up and prove everyone that I can learn. Now I am not saying that I am all about everything great, I still fail most of the time, but I always find new reasons to believe that I can always be much better than I was then.



  The decisions we make rules the line we should all take. They say that there are two words that could define how life works, it is yes or no. And if we look deeper into that premise it simply means: life is just a matter of choice. Our fate to become a better person lies in our hands, the only reason why people win is because they refuse to lose and back down. Let’s face it; life will never work for us in any way.



  I know that our lives weren’t made perfect, but we can always believe that we can have one. Anyway nothing is hard enough to be impossible.



 

SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Author: Mohammad
Mohammad is the founder of STC Network which offers Web Services and Online Business Solutions to clients around the globe. Read More →

0 (mga) komento: